Expert Interviews

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

tdroher

Expert Interviews

Post by tdroher »

Aloha,

I did I search and wasn't able to find this question, so hopefully it is an easy answer I just am not aware of. I guess it is two parts:

Does CC allow "subject matter experts" as content for an article? Example: (I'm totally making this up on the spot, so please forgive)

5 Secrets a Gym Owner Won't Tell You (then you actually interview a gym owner or several)

Intro: According to three independent gym owners, new clients are sold on a gym experience and amenities but are largely unaware of some of the darker details lurking in the industry.

1. "All gym owners have a history of fruit addiction, and part of the treatment program is to open a gym." gym owner, 10 yrs. According to Smith, one of the primary reason the industry attracts fruit users is because fruit is considered an unnecessary carb, and therefore not promoted in gym circles.

2. "Your sweat towels are used for sweat, cleaning equipment, and mopping up spills in the child center". owner of three chains in L.A.. She goes on to explain that they use a powerful bleach so that any stains or microbes are eliminated, but you could be wiping your face with the same towel that was used in a toilet clean up.

etc.....

and..do these formats sell?

Mahalo for any input. Terra