Life after Constant Content?

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

remoteriverman

Life after Constant Content?

Post by remoteriverman »

What happens to writers after they leave Constant Content and start going after their own clients? In my case, some very good things.... http://www.theprofessionalhobo.com/fina ... #more-8919.

Cheers,
Kevin Casey
www.thejetsettingcopywriter.com
Lysis

Re: Life after Constant Content?

Post by Lysis »

They become spammers? Is that the point cuz I don't get it.
Isabelnewth

Post by Isabelnewth »

I was a bit lost for words but we can usually count on Lysis for les mots justes!
LMasterson

Post by LMasterson »

Wait.... is this the newbie guy who got added to a busy writer's pool for a few months a couple years back, made a few quick bucks, then released an ebook about how to get rich writing for Constant Content, proceeded to spam this very forum with tales of his ebook and success, before disappearing totally when the aforementioned pool dried up? How curious!

Found this little gem by following the spam link left on the original post:
When I first started out, I had a brief and unfruitful stint writing for a couple of content mill sites (Textbroker and Constant Content) but it didn’t take me long to realize I was never going to make a living wage going that route. My income really soared once I ditched writing sites altogether, early in 2014.
They don't have a *face palm* icon for me to use in response, so I'll settle for this one instead :roll:
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

That's the guy. Life after my hard 2 months at CC. Buy my ebook on how to succeed at CC, but I left and complain about it so maybe do as I do and not as I say or write. Maybe do as I write but after the ebook but you should still buy the ebook. Here's a link to my blog.
LMasterson

Post by LMasterson »

Lysis wrote:That's the guy. Life after my hard 2 months at CC. Buy my ebook on how to succeed at CC, but I left and complain about it so maybe do as I do and not as I say or write. Maybe do as I write but after the ebook but you should still buy the ebook. Here's a link to my blog.
We need a like button....