Editing Process

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

Kthorpe

Editing Process

Post by Kthorpe »

So, I don't want to be a brown-noser, but I totally have to give a nod to our editor/editors this past week.
I know there are often problems with delays in getting articles accepted (or rejected), but our editors have been super on top of it this week!

I don't know who has been editing my stuff but just wanted to say thanks because a smooth editing process makes everything about CC even better.

:P
Lysis

Re: Editing Process

Post by Lysis »

I know! I was thinking the same thing! I wrote an article a few days ago on Google RankBrain. It's newsy, so I charged a premium for it since I'm sure it hasn't been done yet on here. I was nervous that it would take a couple of weeks and its premium value would be shot. Editor approved in 2 days and it sold the next day. Wheeeeeeee
Kthorpe

Post by Kthorpe »

YES! I am getting two-day approvals too, I didn't even know it was possible. It's like magic! lol
It's especially nice to see articles get approved quickly before payouts since we can't sell what hasn't been accepted.
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

Yes, that too. When it's a 2 week process, you might see the money in a month. Maybe. I'm really glad for the short reviews, and I hope it continues.

History says though that we shouldn't get used to it. LOL