Review Times Seem Slow

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

kayelex

Review Times Seem Slow

Post by kayelex »

I have submitted 5 articles going back to 2/5/15. I have never had to wait that long on a review before. Are they going slower than normal? I am holding off on submitting more until then.
Lysis

Re: Review Times Seem Slow

Post by Lysis »

So, I just realized that the article that I had resubmitted after a revision didn't resubmit. So, I tried again. No dice.

It took a couple weeks for it to get reviewed in the first place, so maybe these issues are causing a backlog for review.
Judith
Location: I may be found where mountains rise and rivers flow.

Post by Judith »

Lysis wrote:So, I just realized that the article that I had resubmitted after a revision didn't resubmit. So, I tried again. No dice.

It took a couple weeks for it to get reviewed in the first place, so maybe these issues are causing a backlog for review.
I had that happen to me and finally I contacted support. Eric told me you have to have a price in all three options or it won't submit. I never used to put anything in unique, but it won't resubmit if you don't. So check and see if that is the problem. Good luck!
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

ooooooh, Judith, thank you! You rock so hard right now. I was uninspired to write a detailed email and was gonna be a big fat procrastinator and do it tomorrow! lol Thank you!
kayelex

Post by kayelex »

I have prices in all three fields so I don't think that is my case.
dbvirago

Post by dbvirago »

Well, not any more. Just had 8 articles submitted over the last 2 weeks approved in the last half hour. Time to get busy
gators18

Post by gators18 »

Judith wrote:
Lysis wrote:So, I just realized that the article that I had resubmitted after a revision didn't resubmit. So, I tried again. No dice.

I had that happen to me and finally I contacted support. Eric told me you have to have a price in all three options or it won't submit. I never used to put anything in unique, but it won't resubmit if you don't. So check and see if that is the problem. Good luck!
This includes 0. But you actually have to go back and put 0 again every time you want to resubmit because when it comes back to you, 0 is converted to empty.
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

yeah, I had to mess with it a bit. I sat there for 2 weeks wondering what was up with my resubmission. Whoops.

I think I finally unchecked "unique" to get it to go through.
gators18

Post by gators18 »

Lysis wrote:yeah, I had to mess with it a bit. I sat there for 2 weeks wondering what was up with my resubmission. Whoops.

I think I finally unchecked "unique" to get it to go through.
I take my last post back. You don't have to mess with 0. You do need to uncheck "unique". If you did $10 use and $20 full originally, it will come back with those prices and $0 for unique. When you resubmit, it tells you you can't sell for less than $7 unless you uncheck unique license.
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

Thanks, I thought maybe I was remembering wrong. Useful info. Thanks dude!