November Pay?

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

moonshine

November Pay?

Post by moonshine »

May I know when we can get our payments posted to our respective PayPal accounts? CC normally pays on the second and sixteenth of every month (I opted for the semi-monthly arrangement), and it's already Nov 6.
Pellucidean

Re: November Pay?

Post by Pellucidean »

I was paid on the third, so maybe there's been some error on CC's part with your account.
moonshine

Post by moonshine »

Hey, thanks! I'll contact CC.
MKatz

Post by MKatz »

I also did not get paid - which is the first time ever - and CC has not responded to my email. This is really disappointing.
Constant

Post by Constant »

MKatz wrote:I also did not get paid - which is the first time ever - and CC has not responded to my email. This is really disappointing.
What email address did you write in from? I can't see any emails from you since August in our Support inbox. Anyhow, I'll look into why you weren't paid and get it sent out right away.
MKatz

Post by MKatz »

Hi, thanks for your reply. I used your own contact form with the same email address that you always send me emails to. It is also the email that my PayPal is attached to. Does your contact form work? I don't care to share that email here publicly.
Isabelnewth

Post by Isabelnewth »

It does make me wonder whether there is a technical problem with the Contact email address: maybe that's the cause of some of the communication issues here?
moonshine

Post by moonshine »

Hi MKatz. It's Nov 17, so I'm watching if my payout goes through this time. CC normally pays on time. In my case, it's the 2nd and the 16th of every month, and I've been writing for this site for years. Hmm, could be PayPal-related perhaps? I'll post when my payout gets credited to my PayPal account.
gators18

Post by gators18 »

moonshine wrote:Hi MKatz. It's Nov 17, so I'm watching if my payout goes through this time. CC normally pays on time. In my case, it's the 2nd and the 16th of every month, and I've been writing for this site for years. Hmm, could be PayPal-related perhaps? I'll post when my payout gets credited to my PayPal account.
I think today (17) is the expected day since 15/16 were Sat/Sun.
Constant

Post by Constant »

Payments should be going out right now.
LauraGinn

Post by LauraGinn »

I've been paid (17th).
moonshine

Post by moonshine »

Oh yes! All's well. I got paid. :D