Pros and/or cons of the percentage of Long Summary to Show

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

Aariana Adams

Pros and/or cons of the percentage of Long Summary to Show

Post by Aariana Adams »

Any comments (advice) on the percentage of the Long Summary, you choose to allow, will be appreciated.
JasmineStone

Re: Pros and/or cons of the percentage of Long Summary to Sh

Post by JasmineStone »

I always show the whole article in the long summary...mainly because if I was a buyer, I wouldn't buy an article without having seen the whole thing. I know some people worry about articles being scraped, but scrapers still stole my articles when I only used 65% in the long summary. It's personal choice, but I find articles sell quicker when I show 100% in the long summary.
Aariana Adams

Post by Aariana Adams »

Jasmine, thank you. I agree that if I were a buyer, I would want to see the entire article.
Judith
Location: I may be found where mountains rise and rivers flow.

Post by Judith »

My preference is to post the entire article. A customer wants to know the direction of an article. I personally would never purchase an article without seeing the whole thing. I posted a few with the partial amount when I first started and wasn't getting any sales, so I started posting the entire article and my sales took off.
Aariana Adams

Post by Aariana Adams »

Thanks Judy. I appreciate the input.