Rejected Article for a Request

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

freelanceprowriter

Rejected Article for a Request

Post by freelanceprowriter »

Does anyone know what happens if you take orders from a writer's pool and one gets rejected? I resubmitted after making the changes (weirdly enough, all the articles were written the same way, but only one triggered edits), but it says the request is closed. Not sure if that means the client won't get the article or not.
Lysis

Re: Rejected Article for a Request

Post by Lysis »

The customer rejected or an editor? I think if the editor requests edits, it goes back to the customer. I believe I've had this happen before. If the customer rejects, I would expect it to go back to the customer but I wouldn't be surprised if it goes into the open pool anyway.
evaku

Re: Rejected Article for a Request

Post by evaku »

If you were able to successfully resubmit then the customer will be able to see it once it is accepted. Sometimes I have such tight deadlines that I am able to get everything IN before the deadline but rejections, and therefore my edits, happen once the deadline has already passed, and everything always works out in the end (even when the request says "closed").

Another thing I wanted to add is that my private requests, such as the one I am in the process of submitting to right now, are a day ahead of themselves and say "closed" before the deadline. My deadline is for tomorrow and I am submitting them now, but it already says closed, and I'm not worried.