Astrology Articles?

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

lotus

Astrology Articles?

Post by lotus »

Hello, I'm new to CC and excited to be here! I'm still learning the ropes and trying to figure out which interests I should be focusing on. I know it's probably a long shot, but does anyone know if astrology articles have had any success on CC? It's a niche topic I would enjoy writing about, but I don't want to waste too much time on topics that have no chance of selling.
Lysis

Re: Astrology Articles?

Post by Lysis »

I've seen them sell. I don't think they are crazy popular, but it's possible that there are buyers looking for them or looking in the future
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

I've sold about three dozen of these to two or three different customers. It's a topic that sells maybe once or twice a year. I recommend writing them in terms of the usefulness of understanding astrology rather than an explanation as to what different aspects are.
lotus

Post by lotus »

Word Gypsy wrote:I've sold about three dozen of these to two or three different customers. It's a topic that sells maybe once or twice a year. I recommend writing them in terms of the usefulness of understanding astrology rather than an explanation as to what different aspects are.
Thanks for your advice, I was thinking it would need to be something more general to catch buyer's interest. It's great that you've been able to sell so many to different customers!
contentwriter

Post by contentwriter »

I've seen astrology, New Age and spirituality articles sell. But don't expect to be able to price them as high as articles that have a high demand (business, finance, insurance). I'm fine with that because if I write about something I'm familiar with, it takes me less work to write it. So I end up getting paid the same (or more) for the same amount of effort. Good luck!
Courtney

Post by Courtney »

Not too long ago I got an email stating they needed a bunch of spirituality articles on all sorts of topics (astrology would fall under this) so I think they were expecting a high demand in the near future. Good luck!