Insurance articles on waiting status for 10 days

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

remoteriverman

Insurance articles on waiting status for 10 days

Post by remoteriverman »

My initial Insurance Topics writer pool articles (10 or 11 of them) have been reviewed, but have been frozen in Waiting status since Nov 12th (10 days). Is this normal, or is there a glitch in the system?
Cheers, Kevin
tayalltheway

Re: Insurance articles on waiting status for 10 days

Post by tayalltheway »

It's normal. With this buyer, they'll immediately put the articles into Waiting status, but will only make lump sum purchases every once in a while. They'll definitely go through soon.
FireHorse

Post by FireHorse »

Is this true of energy articles as well? I'd like to write and submit several, but I'm hesitant to invest the time and effort not knowing whether or not they'll sell. Any thoughts?
tayalltheway

Post by tayalltheway »

I think I've had at least a 90% success rate with articles for all the standing request topics for that buyer (energy, insurance, credit cards, mobile phones, broadband) selling eventually. Sometimes it does take a couple months, but eventually, they always seem to make it into one of his bulk orders.
AmberM

Post by AmberM »

So is this one specific buyer? I've had a real estate article in waiting for over a week now.
tayalltheway

Post by tayalltheway »

I don't think the buyer who does all the other topics usually picks up real estate articles, so I'm not sure if you're waiting on the same person as everyone else.
AmberM

Post by AmberM »

Guess not. It's not in waiting anymore but it hasn't sold either. :(