Site Stealing Articles

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

bhuff85

Site Stealing Articles

Post by bhuff85 »

Hi all,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that if you have any articles in the health/wellness/weight loss niche, this website is more than likely stealing your articles from here:

http://www.healthdailies.com

Nearly ALL of my health and weight loss articles have been on here and copied word for word.

I emailed CC support about this awhile back, but have yet to hear from them.

Do yourself a favor and check your articles by grabbing a sentence and putting quotes (" ") around it in Google. This will help you identify if it has been stolen.

It's pretty sad, really. It's partly responsible for ruining my experience here, as nearly every article I've placed has been stolen. I guess I shouldn't have revealed the entire body of the article in the preview section, but for all sales I DID make, revealing the entire article helped (as I previously used to put up half for the preview, but never sold a thing until I revealed it all).

I know CC does what they can to combat theft, but unfortunately, I won't be putting up any articles here in the future. If anything, I hope some of you are able to recover your stolen content.
Constant

Re: Site Stealing Articles

Post by Constant »

We are aware of this and are working on it. I'm hopeful this site will be down by week's end.

I'm not sure if your original email was misplaced, but please contact Support and I will make sure to get back to you asap.
bhuff85

Post by bhuff85 »

I will have to shoot you guys an email again, but it appears this site is still live and thriving.
JoyRCalderwood

Post by JoyRCalderwood »

why do you say to put "quotes" around the text?
freelanceprowriter

Post by freelanceprowriter »

JoyRCalderwood wrote:why do you say to put "quotes" around the text?
That tells Google to look for that exact text, in that exact order, as opposed to just those words in any order throughout text. It will pull up exact matches to your content if there are any.
JoyRCalderwood

Post by JoyRCalderwood »

Oh thanks, that will be helpful for other projects