CC's Policies on Double Use of Purchased Article

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

REason

CC's Policies on Double Use of Purchased Article

Post by REason »

What is the process for reporting license infringement?

I emailed Constant Content regarding a purchased article that has the potential of being used twice (which is infringing on the license). I contacted CC 1 month ago. I have not received any correspondence back and I mean nothing! Is this typical? I did all the research that I could and provided them with URL's, names and email addresses. Only CC can verify if the customer is the same or not. It should not take a month to verify.

I don't know what else to do. I'm perplexed. All my other agencies are willing to contact the customer and invoice them if I provide proof. I believe that I have provided enough proof to at least warrant a response back. Maybe I didn't follow the process, although I searched through the help and didn't see one identified. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Has any other authors discovered any licensing infringement? Does CC invoice when double use is discovered when the license states it should only be single use?