Any way to message your buyers?

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

ryanhealy

Any way to message your buyers?

Post by ryanhealy »

Hi All,
Just finishing up my first month here at CC and loving it. I've only sold three articles, but then again I've only written 10, so I'm thrilled with three sales! Better yet, I'm starting to get a better feel for what will sell quicker, pricing, etc. Looking forward to going all out next month.

On that note, I've noticed that on my articles that have sold, it doesn't show me who the buyer was. Is there anywhere in the author area to see this? I'd like to send off a quick thank you to my buyers, but I don't know who they are!

Cheers,
Ryan
iamyownboss

Re: Any way to message your buyers?

Post by iamyownboss »

Hi Ryan,
Congrats on your sales! You'll find the customer names under "My Sales" in the My Account area on the left hand side. However, I'm pretty sure that you can't message any of them unless they have a live request listed. Customers can contact you and you can reply to them, but you can't mail them first unless it is to ask them a question specifically about a request or to send them an article of yours from the general pool that you think fits one of their current requests.