CC Desn't Reply??

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

nicole22biba

CC Desn't Reply??

Post by nicole22biba »

Hello,

One of my articles has been on "waiting" since 09/25/2012. I notified CC support team on 10/03/2012, hoping the they will release my article to the general pool. As my article showed the same status on 10/06/2012, I wrote another message; and a new one on 10/08/2012. I did not get any answer from them, and my article shows the same status (waiting). Can any of you tell me what to do next?
Thank you!
Word Gypsy

Re: CC Desn't Reply??

Post by Word Gypsy »

HI,

If the policy is the same, CC contacts the customer who has placed your article in the cart to find out if they intend to make the purchase. CC waits for a response. If the answer is "no," the article is released right away. If no answer is forthcoming, CC waits a few days, but I do not know how many. I believe CC used to check on articles in the "waiting" status once a month, but I am not sure if they still do.

WG
nicole22biba

Re: CC Desn't Reply??

Post by nicole22biba »

So, i should wait. If nothing happens, I will send them another message next week. Thank you for taking the time to reply.