what constitutes good content?

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

EMMA

what constitutes good content?

Post by EMMA »

Hi
I first came onto this site offering free proofreading, but since then I have discussed this site with my partner and he thinks I should put some of my work up for perusal.

I have no idea how to go about it or even if it is content that would be accepted.

I don't have a lot of work to submit just a few pieces.

I am what is known as a 'whistleblower' and the whole experience had a profound effect on my life to the point where I no longer leave the house.

During the time I was deliberating whether or not to 'blow the whistle' I wrote about the situation I faced at work, but I wrote about it in a funny, sarcastic way as it was a good way for me to deal with the evil that I encountered on a daily basis.

I then wrote about the whole ordeal form my uncovering the illegal activities to the weeks it took to get someone to believe me, to the threat of imprisonment, to threats of violence to both me and my young son. My world was blown apart, not only mine but that of my family. (This piece is not written in a funny/sarcastic manner is it a step by step journal almost)

Is this something that would be accepted or should I just keep it under lock and key?

Emma