Constant Content Earning Case Study

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

portlandrocks

Constant Content Earning Case Study

Post by portlandrocks »

I don't know about you but I always benefit from seeing somebody else do something first. If I can watch someone else do something, I am almost always able to replicate their success (and I am not even that smart).

I have started a Constant Content Case Study over at my newly minted blog. (http://www.mikeshreeve.com/constant-content-case-study/)

I am brand new to Constant Content and I wanted to give an honest and open guide to my successes and many failures I am bound to have along the way.

I am starting this thread for all you amazing Constant Content writers so that you can ask me questions about my processes. I am obviously not a pro (so far I have made exactly $0.00 from this site) but wouldn't it be great if I could make the mistakes for you?

For those moderators who might be nervous about my making public my own endeavors, I can assure you my intentions are well-meaning. I would LOVE to make money with Constant Content. I think Constant Content would like that too. Hopefully, we can all make some money!
SLPerini

Re: Constant Content Earning Case Study

Post by SLPerini »

Hi Mike,

I read your post and Eric's response, too. This place is still quite a mystery to me, as well...I wish you luck with your attempt to become a successful writer here and success with your website, too.

I disagree with something though, I don't think it's realistic to write 3-5 articles per-day, every day, of the necessary quality that is expected. Including research, fact-checking, writing, revising, editing and proofreading. Very few authors have submitted over 1000 articles and they have been here for 3-7 years.

I don't know if you (one) can really become a full-time writer here anymore, but I'd be plenty curious to see someone try.

Also, if you didn't know already, Celeste Stewart has an extensive e-book on how to be successful at Constant-Content.
portlandrocks

Re: Constant Content Earning Case Study

Post by portlandrocks »

Hello Constant Writers!

Made my first sale today and did an update on my case study to reflect what it took to get there.

http://www.mikeshreeve.com/constant-con ... -update-1/

@SLPerini - I think you make several good points. The $1500/month goal of this case study does seem so far off from where I am at right now. I won't give up hope though and I would love for others to join me in trying to reach that goal!

If I have learned anything about the very short time I have been here is that Constant Content has given themselves plenty of incentive to help us writers make money.