Celeste

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

jellygator

Celeste

Post by jellygator »

Someone new to the forums mentioned that they found your e-book, which led me to discover your FB page and E-book site.

Very nice! I've started to follow your page. I'm on the fence about buying your e-book, at least until after the holidays. But you have some great comics and links on your FB page, and I highly recommend to everyone here that if you're new to CC, to visit Celeste's sites.
Celeste Stewart

Re: Celeste

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Thanks! I'm a Facebook newbie - went there kicking and screaming - but it is kind of fun :) I plan on doing more with it like posting daily or weekly tips, but need to get my act together.
jellygator

Post by jellygator »

For the record, it looks well put together as it is!
jadedragon

Post by jadedragon »

The ebook is very good. I got a copy long after I was already successfully publishing here but I picked up some good tips anyway. It's $9.95 and you'll make back the cost with one great idea, plus you are supporting another writer who selflessly gives advice and gets rid of spammers here.

You might also like this interview Celeste did with me.
jellygator

Post by jellygator »

Nice!

I am definitely leaning toward purchasing the e-book, but it will be after the holidays. Thanks for the experienced endorsement, Jade!