Difficulty Resubmitting Article

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

Judith
Location: I may be found where mountains rise and rivers flow.

Difficulty Resubmitting Article

Post by Judith »

I had an article come back for a correction. I made the correction and saved it. I reattached the file and hit the resubmit button and received this message: "There are no files saved! Please attach a new file or reattach a previously rejected file. Valid file formats are doc, txt, pdf or rtf."

I tried a few times and can not resubmit the article. I am going to submit it again in the usual manner but would like to know if anyone else is experiencing this problem, or recognizes a mistake in the way I attempted to resubmit. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
jowal

Re: Difficulty Resubmitting Article

Post by jowal »

I'm having exactly the same problem and it's so frustrating particularly as I'm submitting for a request so I may have to start the resubmission procedure all over again and go to the back of the queue. I really appreciate the new editing and the helpful feed back re the rejection but the new resubmission is driving me nuts.
Sharion

Re: Difficulty Resubmitting Article

Post by Sharion »

With the new system, I tend to forget that you need to "Browse" before you "Upload" the file when resubmitting.

Also, I discovered that if I change the summary, word count, pricing, and excerpt prior to attaching the new file, the word count, etc. all revert to the previous version. Before you resubmit, check it over one last time to make sure that the details reflect the new submission.

:-)