Should we be worried?

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

JStone

Should we be worried?

Post by JStone »

I can't help but notice there are quite a few complaints about the length of review times lately...not to mention complaints about getting no response from support for several weeks, etc. And all the recent glitches too.

It would really help to have some input from CC on the forums...I know they are busy and don't usually have time to post here, but it's very unsettling for writers when they don't know what's going on or when things are likely to change.

I love writing for CC...but for all we know, CC have ditched the site and abandoned us.... :D
jadedragon

Re: Should we be worried?

Post by jadedragon »

Umm, I don't think they have ditched the site. They just paid me :)
Constant

Post by Constant »

We're still here! The review queue is a little slow right now but the editors are very quickly catching up. I usually handle most of the support emails and I can tell you my inbox doesn't have any messages that are a few weeks old. I try to get back to everyone within 24 hours of receiving their email, but the weekends can cause some delays to this.

Eric
JStone

Post by JStone »

Thanks for the reply Eric...I feel much better now I know you're still out there! :D