Not Receiving All Email Notifications?

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

LMasterson

Not Receiving All Email Notifications?

Post by LMasterson »

I've noticed in the past few months that I don't always receive email notifications for new assignments loaded for specific teams. More recently, I'm also not receiving updates when articles are sold. In fact, if I don't log in and check the 'Requested Content' section or the global notification icon regularly to see what's been happening, I tend to miss out on things.

I've checked my email notification settings and I have every box checked to email me instantly.

Any clues what I'm missing or what else I can amend to ensure I get emails please anyone?
Word Gypsy

Re: Not Receiving All Email Notifications?

Post by Word Gypsy »

Hi! This issue is an ongoing one. Others have commented about not getting all of their emails, and I've personally experienced this issue for many months now. Each time someone at CC responds to me, I am told the problem is on my end and to check my spam. Honestly, no one seems to know what the problem is, so it just keeps happening. I will say that I am no longer receiving emails regarding pools either, and the problem seems to be worsening. :(
LMasterson

Post by LMasterson »

Word Gypsy wrote:Hi! This issue is an ongoing one. Others have commented about not getting all of their emails, and I've personally experienced this issue for many months now. Each time someone at CC responds to me, I am told the problem is on my end and to check my spam. Honestly, no one seems to know what the problem is, so it just keeps happening. I will say that I am no longer receiving emails regarding pools either, and the problem seems to be worsening. :(
Hmmm... I was hoping this wasn't the case. It's certainly not my spam filter, as I check that daily (too many private clients with keywords that trigger the spam filter regularly, so have to check it regularly) and there's never anything from CC in there. But nothing in the regular inbox either.

Oh well. I'll just continue the habit of logging in and checking the global notifications regularly

Thanks for responding :)
Gauderbock

Post by Gauderbock »

The whole CC email and messaging system seems to be decidedly flaky... I often don't get notifications of article approvals, and I've not had a requested content email for ages. It does make me wonder what exactly happened to several happy customers who suddenly went quiet...

I don't think there's any way to improve things on our end though.