Private Requests Not Showing

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

LMasterson

Private Requests Not Showing

Post by LMasterson »

Yesterday a client contacted me through the messaging system asking why I hadn't completed a Private Request she ordered. That got me stumped for a moment, because there wasn't a Private Request showing anywhere from that particular client since last week.

I emailed support. No response. I emailed the account manager (Chris) who set up this client's initial Private Requests a couple months back. No response.

So now I'm on the forum checking that someone actually exists behind the scenes here at CC.

I still have a client wanting articles. I still can't see her Private Request, so I don't know what I'm supposed to be writing. They were due Tuesday, our time (it's Thursday afternoon in Australia now and still have to get through the editing process before the client gets them...)

Hello?? Anyone?? A little help please??
Abbamay

Re: Private Requests Not Showing

Post by Abbamay »

Hi,

I'm SO sorry for you! When this happened to me I looked under "my projects" and "requested content" to see if I could find mine hiding somewhere. Also, try under "notifications" so you can see if there was a private request sent to you. I found through notifications that I'd been sent a request though it hadn't come through to my email account.

When you reply again to the message from the client, can you ask for specifics so you can at least write the article while you're waiting for Chris to sort out the private request for you? Also, go to the submission page and look under the "is this for a request" drop down box to see if you can find your article listed there. Then you'll know you can submit it once the client has told you what to write.

Sorry if you've tried all these things already. I wish I could help. :( Let us know how you go!

Abba
LMasterson

Post by LMasterson »

Thanks for your suggestions, Abbamay. I have tried all of those things. Still nothing. The first notion I had of the client ordering anything is the private message she sent asking where the articles were. Nothing in notifications, nothing in my projects, nothing noted in private requests.

I've contacted the client and she's also emailed CC to ask what's up with this. She hasn't received a response either. She was also good enough to send me the topics and keywords she wanted, so I've completed the work. I just have nowhere to send it or submit it to at this point. I tried the 'submit article' option to see if the request showed in the jobs I already have lined up. it's not there :(

Here's hoping someone from CC chimes in and helps out sooner rather than later
Constant

Post by Constant »

Hi Lee. I just checked on this, and it looks like the client has now sent the request out. Please let me know if we can help with this at all.
LMasterson

Post by LMasterson »

Thanks for the response, Constant. The private requests showed up yesterday (Friday for me) on my account. Fortunately the client sent over the topics in a private message, so I already had them written. So I loaded the articles to the request immediately and the client has since purchased them.

Thanks again.
Abbamay

Post by Abbamay »

It's great that it worked out for you!

Abba