Kind attn Celeste and moderators content editor font size

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

fannekahn

Kind attn Celeste and moderators content editor font size

Post by fannekahn »

This is about the content editor. when I typed a sentence, checked the font size 3 and copy pasted the same on MS Word it showed as Arial and font size was 11.5. Then I went back to the C-C content editor and changed the font size to 4. Now when I copy pasted the same sentence on MS word the sentence in Arial style showed font size 13.
According to content submission guidelines, the font style has to be Arial and the font size has to be 12.
So, if I decide to use the C-C content editor to type out my content what font size should I use... 3 or 4?
Lysis

Re: Kind attn Celeste and moderators content editor font siz

Post by Lysis »

Oh, I see what you're saying.

I feel like I should say that you should be really careful about typing into the editor. The site went down for a few minutes yesterday, so had you submitted during that time you'd lose your work. Just a little warning from someone who has wanted to kill someone after losing hours of work back in the old DMS days. :)

The font size that submits when you have Arial size 12 in Word and copy it over is 3 in the editor, so I think you want to use 3.