First Article Rejected & Account Permanently Suspended

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

sharpshooter

First Article Rejected & Account Permanently Suspended

Post by sharpshooter »

Sir/Madam,
I submitted my first article on 05 April 2013 on the topic "Online Dating & Relationships" ,after enrolling as a member on Constant-Content. The Article was rejected on grounds of having grammatical errors and my account has been permanently suspended. Further, no feedback was provided as the article has been purged from your system. This is a bit harsh and Unfair as your editors did not provide any further feedback.

You only permit a person to enroll on merits i.e. once he has cleared your screening process and scored a minimum of 4 out of 5. Why then you should be permanently suspending an account in the very first go itself when your web-site provides for permanent suspension of account ONLY when three articles have been rejected. Rejection and permanent suspension of account in the very first go is not only a very harsh thing but also UNFAIR when the same is not provided for in your own guidelines. I request a review of your decision as this appears very high-handed and smacks of some sort of bias.