Articles Written for Requests

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

nicole22biba

Articles Written for Requests

Post by nicole22biba »

Hello,
I am finally allowed to write articles for requests. Unfortunately, I don't really know how everything works. I submitted an article, which was meant for a request. The editor review took a few days, and the article was accepted. But now, I am unable to find the request anymore to attach my article to it, even though the request was to expire on 01/31/2013. So, as far as I understand, the client accepted an article prior to checking all the articles written for his/her request and before deadline. Is it so? In this case, my article is going to wait until someone will choose it. I just want to know whether my assumption is correct or not.
Thank you.
jak

Re: Articles Written for Requests

Post by jak »

Your penultimate sentence is probably correct. However, on the submit article page, you have the option to submit for a specific request. If you did this and selected the request from the drop down list, your article will have been submitted to the customer along with others. If the customer decides not to purchase your article, after three days it should be placed in the catalogue all customers can see. Sometimes this takes a bit longer than three days. Then you can contact support and ask them to get it done. If your article did go to the customer, it may yet be purchased. If not, remember to submit that way next time.