Constant Content Article Vetters

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Volante

Constant Content Article Vetters

Post by Volante »

Hey guys,

Seeing how much longer it takes to get a reply from CC regarding approval/rejection of articles, I was wondering if CC should start taking on more editorial staff to cope with the increased workload.

If that happens, is it possible for writers on CC to actually help with the vetting of articles? (Maybe even move into that full-time so as to prevent any conflict of interests).

Thanks.
nichewriter

Re: Constant Content Article Vetters

Post by nichewriter »

I think CC already has several editors on board. We don't really know how many CC editors there are -- we aren't privy to that information. Before there was only one editor going through all the submissions. Just be patient and keep writing. Your articles will eventually get approved.
Volante

Post by Volante »

Yep I know that.
I was just offering my help to vet articles (though on hindsight, it's difficult to prove if I have the required pedigree!)
Anyway, my article's finally approved.

Cheers!
jellygator

Post by jellygator »

I'd be interested in doing some editing so I could get exposure to the proper method of submitting applications for editorial positions. My editing experience has been strictly print format, and wasn't returned to authors. We simply made the changes. I'd be willing to do an hour a day or so for up to three months at no charge to get the experience built up.