Payment methods

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

contentpro

Payment methods

Post by contentpro »

I am new here so forgive me if I'm raising a question about something long dead and buried. :oops: May I please suggest that you add payment methods to constant content if it is at all possible? It's just that where I live, PayPal does not allow me to receive and withdraw money. Thanks a lot!
Bea Gabrielle

Post by Bea Gabrielle »

Contentpro, we are on the same boat. I guess a lot of people would be delighted if there will be more alternative payment options. :D i have a particular payment processor in mind (xoom.com). i use it in one of my writing gigs and it works just fine. could the admin please at least take at look at it? thanks.
rickstooker

Post by rickstooker »

As a visitor to The Philippines who plans to live there someday and as someone who once had their Pay Pal account suspended for attempting to transfer money out of it while in your country . . . I understand your problem and hope CC can do something soon.

Does Xoom transfer funds directly to your personal account in The Philippines?

salamat po,
Rick
contentpro

Post by contentpro »

Hello Bea and Rick! Thank you for your responses and commiseration. :D I use xoom.com for other writing jobs, too. Paypal can transfer money to Xoom which in turn transfers money directly to the recipient's bank account, so I really do hope CC would check this method out.

Off-topic, hello to you kababayan Bea! To you Rick, I wish you a wonderful stay in the Philippines if and when you decide to come back to my country.

Constant Content, you're wonderful guys!

:D
rickstooker

Post by rickstooker »

Hi,

But how do you access Pay Pal at all from a PC in The Philippines? When I tried
a few years ago, my Pay Pal account was suspended until I returned to
the US and had to go through some paperwork to be unsuspended.

If Pay Pal were accessible from a Philippines-based IP address, then I
wouldn't have a problem because I just have money go from my Pay
pal account to my personal checking account, and from there it's
accessible in The Philippines through ATM machines at Equitable
Banks everywhere, and Citibank in Makati.

Have you ever tried accessing Pay Pal through an anonymous server?
I'm thinking of trying that next time I visit.

best,
Rick