Technical Issue

Keep Involved in Planning Changes to the Site. Have your Voice Count.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

KinsleyRoyale

Technical Issue

Post by KinsleyRoyale »

I asked a client if I could take her project. She said yes. She extended the date. It was an edit of her first person blog. I tried to link to her when I submitted and she didn't show up. I messaged CC. She says she even chose me as private. I did the other articles in the meantime thinking CC was not monitoring over the weekend or something. I STILL can't link to her and, while I put them into general editing, they are now being rejected due to first person and odd formatting.
HiredGun

Re: Technical Issue

Post by HiredGun »

KinsleyRoyale wrote:I asked a client if I could take her project. She said yes. She extended the date. It was an edit of her first person blog. I tried to link to her when I submitted and she didn't show up. I messaged CC. She says she even chose me as private. I did the other articles in the meantime thinking CC was not monitoring over the weekend or something. I STILL can't link to her and, while I put them into general editing, they are now being rejected due to first person and odd formatting.
Try emailing nicole@constant-content.com directly to see if she can explain the situation to an editor.