Typo

Keep Involved in Planning Changes to the Site. Have your Voice Count.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

PoetPrincess85

Typo

Post by PoetPrincess85 »

I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, but I noticed a typo on the "edit article" page. When an article is rejected and then resubmitted, the status shows as "resubmited". I know Constant Content takes pride in proper grammar and spelling, so I thought I should let someone know.

Thanks for everything you guys do for us writers! I have been looking for a platform like CC for a long time and I am so excited have found it!

~Kari Ann Fallon
Isabelnewth

Re: Typo

Post by Isabelnewth »

Yes wouldn't it be great if they corrected that! It's certainly been pointed out to them more than a few times before, but you never know, so they say.
PoetPrincess85

Post by PoetPrincess85 »

Opps, I didn't know it's been pointed out. I thought I saw somewhere they'd asked for us to let them know of typos. Oh well.
Isabelnewth

Post by Isabelnewth »

No, go for it! One day they may get round to correcting it and it is certainly irritating. The typo survived a complete revamp of the site fairly recently, so don't hold your breath though.
bumpylight

Post by bumpylight »

Absolutely every significant website on the planet has typographical errors that will never, ever be fixed. :cry: