Restoring ability to change keywords

Keep Involved in Planning Changes to the Site. Have your Voice Count.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Word Gypsy

Restoring ability to change keywords

Post by Word Gypsy »

Is it possible to restore the ability to change keywords in older articles? Please? The words customers use to search has changed a bit in the last 11 years, and it would be nice to have the option to update our keywords so that we might sell older content. Can I get a response from CC on this? Thanks in advance.
HiredGun

Re: Restoring ability to change keywords

Post by HiredGun »

Word Gypsy wrote:Is it possible to restore the ability to change keywords in older articles? Please? The words customers use to search has changed a bit in the last 11 years, and it would be nice to have the option to update our keywords so that we might sell older content. Can I get a response from CC on this? Thanks in advance.
If you login via Internet Explorer, you should still be able to change your keywords. I just tested it on an article from the beginning of 2014 and it worked fine. :D
Word Gypsy

Re: Restoring ability to change keywords

Post by Word Gypsy »

Thanks for the reply! I should clarify my request to say "older articles that have sold for a usage license." I can edit the keywords on the ones that haven't sold but not the articles that sold for a usage license. It's frustrating!