"New Look" Constant

Keep Involved in Planning Changes to the Site. Have your Voice Count.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

jane

"New Look" Constant

Post by jane »

I'd just like to say that I have just started using the new website and I think it is much better and easier to navigate - great work Constant!

Jane
ABT73

Re: "New Look" Constant

Post by ABT73 »

It's is nicer, but visitors are no longer greeted by a list of the latest articles on the catalog. I used to make more sales whenever I had something floating around on there, as I'm sure lots of other writers here did. Furthermore, those sold at our own prices, rather than the low-ball prices many of the requests come in at.
dbvirago

Post by dbvirago »

Just submitted my first content to the new site and mark2 shows up under the title. Is that the editor? Don't recall ever seeing that before.
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

LOL Yeah, happens to me too. I thought it was related to private requests, but nope. Don't worry. It isn't hurting anything.
HiredGun

Post by HiredGun »

dbvirago wrote:Just submitted my first content to the new site and mark2 shows up under the title. Is that the editor? Don't recall ever seeing that before.
I emailed a bug report on the mark2 glitch, so as long as they're reading their emails, Constant Content should be aware of this 'added feature' when we're submitting content. :lol:
dbvirago

Post by dbvirago »

Ok, I was going to upgrade to a mark3