Renovation ideas

Keep Involved in Planning Changes to the Site. Have your Voice Count.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

carpenjoyce

Renovation ideas

Post by carpenjoyce »

Here are some things I'd like to see on Constant Content: Better and more established writers cost the editors less time, but they pay the same commission as newbies. It would be nice to see some type of incentive discount or bonus pay for those with more articles or higher sales. It might motivate me to write even more than I do!

Also, one of my customers was upset when two articles got snagged out from under him. He submitted a private request for one and I filled it, but of course I couldn't write the precise article he wanted. He suggested holding an aucion for in-demand articles. Would it be possible to arrange something like this? Perhaps an auction site for certain very timely or popular topics might increase cc's income and ours. We could set a minimum bid so we'd still get something even if the anticipated demand didn't materialize.

Finally, I'd like to see CC give writers a little more help with policing outright theft, as well as situations where someone uses more rights than they purchased. It might seem like a bold step to ban someone who breaks the rules, but cc needs to stand behind its writers. The reputation and quality of this site is growing by the day. Refusing to deal with thieves won't stop it.