Received offers - Inbox/Email notification

Keep Involved in Planning Changes to the Site. Have your Voice Count.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

dmgray

Received offers - Inbox/Email notification

Post by dmgray »

Would it be possible to have some notification when an offer is made on an article? Obviously, you get an email when an article is sold, but unless you manually remember to check the received offers section there is no way of knowing if you have had an offer. Not a major issue I know, just something I noticed the other day when I found that I had an offer that had been sat there for days. I will try to be more diligent and less lazy which may help, though a fix would help too :wink:
nichewriter

Re: Received offers - Inbox/Email notification

Post by nichewriter »

I've always received email notifications when an offer is made on an article, so not sure why you didn't get one. This email has the subject, "New Price Offer" and comes from support@constant-content.com. Perhaps your emails are getting filtered?
aprilk10

Post by aprilk10 »

I had the same thing happen with an article I sold for usage a couple of weeks ago. The only way I knew it sold was because I logged in and saw a $ amount in my account (sadly, there had not been one there before :( ). I never did receive an email on CC or in my personal email. I figure there is something of a gliche somewhere.
dmgray

Post by dmgray »

My emails can be sporadic too. Some appear fine, but others turn up days after the messages in my CC inbox. Guess that's emails for you! Never did get the received offer one though, but it is good to know that you do get email notifications for recieved offers. Thanks.