LENGTH OF ACCOUNT SUSPENSION

Keep Involved in Planning Changes to the Site. Have your Voice Count.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

JTILLMAN9693

LENGTH OF ACCOUNT SUSPENSION

Post by JTILLMAN9693 »

Hello All:

I recently referred an author and after a few submission attempts, the account was suspended. Can anyone advise on the length of the suspension? Thanks in advance for any and all replies to this inquiry.
Ed

Re: LENGTH OF ACCOUNT SUSPENSION

Post by Ed »

Suspension is permanent.

Ed
JTILLMAN9693

Post by JTILLMAN9693 »

Can that person make a second attempt at opening an account with cc?
Ed

Post by Ed »

As has already been indicated in another thread, authors are permitted a single opportunity to demonstrate the suitability of their skills for Constant Content. When an author is suspended, it has been determined that the author's writing does not meet our requirements. We do not honor re-registered accounts. We do not review articles from authors who attempt to reregister. We are serious about maintaining a group of writers who can meet our requirements - requirements that only become more stringent as our customers become more selective and as the site grows.

When authors register for Constant Content and sign the registration agreement, we expect them to take it seriously. It does not become void upon account suspension.It reads:
I understand that Constant Content reserves the rights to decline any work they feel does not meet their requirements. I am welcome to submit other work for approval even if one article has been declined. However, I understand that, if three articles are declined, Constant Content will accept no more submissions of my work.

Ed
lerograph

Post by lerograph »

The same should go for illustration and foto. Unfortunately, theres a lot of junk online. I think quality control should be more strict.

Thanks,

- lerograph
BarryDavidson

Post by BarryDavidson »

Lerograph,

It takes even longer for photos and illustrations to be approved in most cases. Not only do the reviewers have to determine if the quality is up to CC standards, but they also have to determine if the photo or illustration has been used or posted elsewhere (and if the image is copyrighted). It's far easier to determine if text has been used or posted elsewhere on the internet. Even though Ed's job is hard as hell, I'd much rather have his job than looking to see if copyrighted images are being posted here.