Receiving Offers

Keep Involved in Planning Changes to the Site. Have your Voice Count.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

JTILLMAN9693

Receiving Offers

Post by JTILLMAN9693 »

Hello:

I received an offer on article but and I changed the status to accept but the status has not changed. Any and all replies to this inquiry will be greatly appreciated.

James
jrichards

Re: Receiving Offers

Post by jrichards »

Hey JTILLMAN,

The feedback on the offers section is not real strong. I just had a look though and the offer has been accepted so there is nothing left to do but wait and see if the buyer goes through with the purchase.

jrichards
Constant-Content.com
jak

Post by jak »

I have accepted two identical offers on the same article from the same customer. Without double checking, I believe the offers were about a month apart. I accepted both of them but they haven't been purchased so I am wondering if my acceptance ever reached the customer.
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

Hey jak and JTillman,

I've got an update to the offers system coming out this week that should make the feedback a little bit better so that it is easier to be sure that indeed the customer has been notified.

Of course it isn't going to have any influence on customers who make offers and then decide not to make the purchases after the fact. But at least it'll be clear when you've accepted the offer!

-jrichards
Constant-Content.com
JTILLMAN9693

Post by JTILLMAN9693 »

Thanks for the responses. I also have another question. I recently sold an article for usage rights but see that I had an offer for full rights. Is this a normal occurrence? Should I refuse/delete the pending full rights offer being that the article has already been sold for usage rights?