Small Update to Article Submissions

Keep Involved in Planning Changes to the Site. Have your Voice Count.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

jrichards

Small Update to Article Submissions

Post by jrichards »

It's been a while since I've posted, but we've been working on a few minor changes/fixes for the system and today they were released! It's been a month since we rolled out the new design and I REALLY appreciate everyone's feedback and patience as we continue to hone the rough edges off the new design.

For authors, the most noticeable change is in the article submission form. There was a problem in the article submission process that where if you selected the request from the drop down list and then selected the category the request selection was being dropped. This is now fixed. In addition, we've changed the category selection listing a bit so that it is just one big list rather than the previous multi-step process of selecting the major category and then the minor category.

This release is very minor in comparison to last months release, but I just wanted to give you all a heads up and encourage you to send a note to support@constant-content.com if you notice anything that is amiss or continuing to cause you frustration.

-jrichards
Constant-Content.com
Antonia

Re: Small Update to Article Submissions

Post by Antonia »

I really like the categories as one big list. As a new writer here, I was finding myself having to search for the right sub-category every single time I make a submission. This way is much easier, thanks for changing it!
antonia