Headings

Keep Involved in Planning Changes to the Site. Have your Voice Count.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Amy W

Headings

Post by Amy W »

Just a small thing, but it's been bugging me and my OCD. When we log in, we see the headings ""Your Account" and "Your Content", but we also see "My Profile". It makes it sound like we all have multiple personalities!

If you do have the time to change it, I'm in favour of having everything read "My".
HayleyWriter

Re: Headings

Post by HayleyWriter »

Thanks CC for fixing this! I am sure Amy will appreciate it as much as I do! I hated feeling like I had a split personality.

Minor change - but appreciated!

Hayley
Amy W

Post by Amy W »

Yeah! Just noticed that it all said My instead of Your. I know it's a little thing, but the little things in life do make me happy. And you're right, Hayley, it is much appreciated.

I hate to nitpik, but when we first sign in and all the headings appear at the top of the page, it still says Licenses for Your Content - while everything else says My. So there's still just one additional personality in addition to our own!

Thanks everyone at CC!
BarryDavidson

Post by BarryDavidson »

I always looked at it as since customers have purchased the material, in the case of full rights, that the "Licenses for Your Content" is appropriate.

Also, we're all a little MPD in this day and age. Embrace it. It's a handy excuse to use, especially if you publish under multiple names.