Lots of white space

Keep Involved in Planning Changes to the Site. Have your Voice Count.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

JD

Lots of white space

Post by JD »

I don't know if this is just the way I'm seeing it, but when I submit an article I get a great expanse of white space at the top of the page. I have to scroll down to get to the actual details (at first I thought the page hadn't loaded properly and kept clicking the 'Submit Article' link!). Not a huge problem in the scheme of things, but I wonder if it's easy to get rid of it...?

Thanks.

Jane
Celeste Stewart

Re: Lots of white space

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Funny, I just came to the forum to say the same thing. It's a pain having to scroll, especially when using a laptop touchpad. Plus, you have to scroll several times because when you select a category, the page reloads and all you see is white space then you have to scroll back down.
Ed

Post by Ed »

I have just reported this.
Constant

Post by Constant »

Thanks for the heads up. It appears to be only a problem on Internet Explorer, but we are fixing it as we speak.
HayleyWriter

Post by HayleyWriter »

Hi

Thanks for that! I was going to send a note to support and now I don't have to. By the way, the changes with the request system are very good. I hope the customers also find it is easier to get their articles when they want them. Well done CC!

Hayley