Site Renovations

Keep Involved in Planning Changes to the Site. Have your Voice Count.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

geniuswaitress

Re: Site Renovations

Post by geniuswaitress »

The difficulty with getting publishers to provide more information is that some may be short of time, or not even know what information might be helpful for us.

Perhaps they could have a checklist to use for some items that would help get us more detail without straining them too much. It could include such things as US/UK spelling, sure, but might also be such things as "Who is your target audience?" Ticking off "teenagers" and "hip hop fans" would result in a different article than "professors" and "bird watching enthusiasts," for example.
HayleyWriter

Post by HayleyWriter »

The Authors I Recommend feature on the profile page seems to work only when you are logged in as an author. I have recommended two authors and thought it was showing all the time whenever someone looked at my profile, but it appears that it only shows when logged in. I am not sure if it shows when a customer is logged in. Could you please adjust this, so that the recommended authors are visible on the public profiles whether someone is logged in or not?

Thanks,

Hayley
rcashdan

Post by rcashdan »

I sometimes surf CC, pressing the more button when a topic really speaks to me. I wish there were a way on CC for letting a writer-reader send an appreciative note for a super article.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Just noticed the other day that I no longer have to scroll slightly when logging in - thanks! LIttle things like that can get annoying after a while so I love that it's fixed :)
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

I love the newly designed emails for sales too! What a great idea to tell authors exactly how much they make on each sale. As an old timer, I know I have these amounts stuck in my head, but for the newbies, this is a wonderful change. With each new change, you guys keep raising the bar! WG