My private request article has been in review for 2+ weeks

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

mountainlaurel

My private request article has been in review for 2+ weeks

Post by mountainlaurel »

Over two weeks ago, I submitted a Private Request article for editorial review. This was my second article for this client, and the first one went through with no issues. I haven't heard anything from Constant Content, and they haven't responded to my two update requests. I'm sure my client would like her article, and I'd like to get paid. What are my options? Thanks in advance for your help.
HiredGun

Re: My private request article has been in review for 2+ wee

Post by HiredGun »

Did you email support or did you email nicole@constant-content.com?
Words4Bread

Post by Words4Bread »

You could try emailing Nicole, but don't raise your hopes too high. In my experience, writer-side support is erratic at best. I suspect they print out emails from writers, scrunch them up, toss them in a trash can and pick one out at random once a month. I don't do anything here now but post to my catalog. Anything else really isn't worth the hassle. But I hope you prove me wrong. Good luck! :D
Gauderbock

Post by Gauderbock »

Always worth asking the client to contact CC in situations like this. As paying customers, they have more sway.
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

Words4Bread wrote:You could try emailing Nicole, but don't raise your hopes too high. In my experience, writer-side support is erratic at best. I suspect they print out emails from writers, scrunch them up, toss them in a trash can and pick one out at random once a month. I don't do anything here now but post to my catalog. Anything else really isn't worth the hassle. But I hope you prove me wrong. Good luck! :D
lol yeah me too

on the flip side I haven't had the angry ragey kill article kill editor in 2 years now. That's a blessing. And review times are like a day now so that's cool!