Complete record of sales?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

cmcmahon66

Complete record of sales?

Post by cmcmahon66 »

Hi,

I'm updating my personal record keeping system for my articles and sales from this site. I need a listing of all the articles I've sold, and the "My Sales" tab only shows the 9 most recent. Is there a place where I can see all of them along with the date and sold price? The "My Content" view doesn't show price.

Thanks!

Colleen
Judith
Location: I may be found where mountains rise and rivers flow.

Re: Complete record of sales?

Post by Judith »

You can click on "edit" in the My Content listings and see the sale price. If you have to check a lot, it can be a little time-consuming. There may be an easier way, but I don't know what it is. The best thing is to keep a notebook, and record them as they sell.
LMasterson

Post by LMasterson »

Under the 'Settings' tab (looks like a little cog wheel) dropdown menu is an option for "My Sales". It should show you all your sales, the amount the piece sold for (before CC fee is taken out) and the date it sold.

I hope this helps
Judith
Location: I may be found where mountains rise and rivers flow.

Post by Judith »

LMasterson wrote:Under the 'Settings' tab (looks like a little cog wheel) dropdown menu is an option for "My Sales". It should show you all your sales, the amount the piece sold for (before CC fee is taken out) and the date it sold.

I hope this helps
This option only shows the last 100 sales. I have sold over 1800 articles and so it would not work for me. I can use listings in "My Content" by category and the price is always available in the edit setting.
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

Perhaps CC could restore the option to search more than the last 100 articles for sale. It was a nice feature for authors wanting to have easy access to their sales.