What's this? Short Stories on CC?!

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Words4Bread

What's this? Short Stories on CC?!

Post by Words4Bread »

Hi folks,

I was just cruising the categories in search of inspiration when I stumbled upon the Creative Writing section. I expected it to be populated with "how to" articles on various aspects of the craft. Turns out it's full of short stories. Fiction on Constant Content? And some of them don't appear to have been proofread. What gives? How did they get there? Can anyone cast any light on the mystery?

Thanks. :) :shock:
HiredGun

Re: What's this? Short Stories on CC?!

Post by HiredGun »

Words4Bread wrote:Hi folks,

I was just cruising the categories in search of inspiration when I stumbled upon the Creative Writing section. I expected it to be populated with "how to" articles on various aspects of the craft. Turns out it's full of short stories. Fiction on Constant Content? And some of them don't appear to have been proofread. What gives? How did they get there? Can anyone cast any light on the mystery?

Thanks. :) :shock:
Likely old content from a land long ago...poetry and first person content hiding in the deep, dark corners of the content catalog. :lol:
Words4Bread

Post by Words4Bread »

Ah, I see.

There have been former incarnations of Constant Content and no-one has cleared away the detritus of the bygone era. From what I've seen, then, I'd say CC has evolved positively since those days!

:)
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

I think cc started in 2006, and it was allowed back then. I know it wasn't when I started in 2009.