Resubmission

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

ReneMcBee

Resubmission

Post by ReneMcBee »

Hello to All,

I resubmitted an edited article several times but I don't get a confirmation page saying that I've resubmitted. The status still says 'rejected,' not 'in review' in my content page. It's been a week since I originally resubmitted. My question is, is this article in the review process even though it still says rejected?
MKatz

Re: Resubmission

Post by MKatz »

I don't think you successfully resubmitted. If I recall correctly, there is a button to save and another button to resubmit. I had to resubmit last week, and my memory might be faulty, but I'm pretty sure I clicked two buttons. Maybe the re-submission button is at the bottom. I'm pretty sure the status should say that the article is in review and not rejected after you resubmit.
ReneMcBee

Post by ReneMcBee »

MKatz wrote:I don't think you successfully resubmitted. If I recall correctly, there is a button to save and another button to resubmit. I had to resubmit last week, and my memory might be faulty, but I'm pretty sure I clicked two buttons. Maybe the re-submission button is at the bottom. I'm pretty sure the status should say that the article is in review and not rejected after you resubmit.

Thank you for your quick comment... Yes I've clicked 'save' and 'resubmit' and still no change in status... I'm clueless :?
MKatz

Post by MKatz »

Yeah, me too. I'm pretty sure the status should change. I guess I'd try logging in with a different browser to see if that helps. Otherwise, you can try emailing support@constant-content.com to see if you can get an answer. It seems like a mystery, and I'm sure it's frustrating.
ReneMcBee

Post by ReneMcBee »

Yes I guess that's the only thing left to do, I was kind of hoping that it would be a quick fix (something I was doing wrong) but I guess not.
Thank you for your advice, I appreciate it :)