Question about rejections

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

JanineH

Question about rejections

Post by JanineH »

Hi,
I recently posted my first 2 articles and both were rejected. I'm a bit confused about the reasons I've been given so I hope someone can help.

The first article was rejected because "As per submission instructions, the title should be in the content editor." I had added the title in the title box on the submission page and also in the content box. I thought this feedback meant the title didn't need to be with the content so I removed the title from the content box and resubmitted both my articles.

Both were again rejected, this time because "As per submission instructions, the title should be in the document content section." As I'd already entered the title in both the content section and the title box with my first article which was rejected I'm very confused about where else it's supposed to be. What is the "content editor?" :evil:

In addition to this my second article was rejected because "This does not follow our guidelines in regards to links>" My article contained no links and I thought this was the guideline. :roll:

Any ideas what this might mean???

Thanks,
Janine