Zozi Team

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

monkeypie

Zozi Team

Post by monkeypie »

It must seem that I complain a lot. Truth is, I only ask questions here in the forum when all other options are exhausted.

This regards the ZOZI team. I was invited to apply, I reviewed and understood all docs we were told to see, I attended and participated in the GoTo meeting. I received a notice that the team leader had created a group page where the team could interact, but no mention of *where* to find the group page.

I received my login credentials to begin work. They do not work. I replied to the email that contained my login info and said this and received no reply. I sent a message (several, actually) through the claimed job. I sent messages to the team leader via Skype.

It has been well over a week now, and I am spinning my wheels. I was very enthused about writing for this client, but I cannot log in to work.

Please-- if anyone can tell me anything about this, I'd really appreciate it.

Rapidly running out of steam,
--monkeypie
Word Gypsy

Re: Zozi Team

Post by Word Gypsy »

Hi,

Maybe you can simply write the content and submit it to the request as you would normally? I hear your frustration, though, and I'm really sorry that this is happening to you.

Good luck!~
WG
monkeypie

Post by monkeypie »

Word Gypsy wrote:Hi,

Maybe you can simply write the content and submit it to the request as you would normally? I hear your frustration, though, and I'm really sorry that this is happening to you.

Good luck!~
WG
Thanks, Gypsy, but that is impossible. We are instructed to log into the client's site and upload work there.

I have sent several more Skype messages and a couple of emails to Chris, our team leader. No reply.
Eleven days, dozens of messages to CC... no reply.

Sigh.
evaku

Post by evaku »

monkeypie wrote: We are instructed to log into the client's site and upload work there.
Really? I kind of ended up a part of this project indirectly I guess. I was given a private request that I think someone else either couldn't do or gave up on and submitted it yesterday. It was very tough for me to get done on time but the client seemed really worth it so I did my best. No sale yet though, but it did get several views so I hope it's alright. I looked over the request details and guidelines obsessively to make sure I got it all right because there were quite a few specifications. I imagine if they wanted revisions they would have asked by now... or told me if it wasn't what they were looking for. I hope they were just waiting for everyone else to get done and scoop them all up at once? I dunno! Nerve-racking!

--

Edit - it sold, yay!

I hope you've been helped out monkeypie!