Request via Inbox

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

lineds

Request via Inbox

Post by lineds »

I've had a customer ask me for an article a week for the foreseeable future and have written and submitted the first one. They contacted me via my inbox. The article was rejected because I said it was for a private request but there wasn't one listed for me to attach it to. Does anyone know if there's a way the customer can make a private request? Or do I do something special? I obviously don't want it to go out available for anyone to purchase. What's the procedure here?

I've contacted support three times so far and had no replies to any of my emails.

Lin

PS. I miss Sienna SOOOO much!
lineds

Re: Request via Inbox

Post by lineds »

Hello Abbamay,

Yes that probably helps. I'll get back to them and see if they can do that.

Thanks

Lin
Abbamay

Post by Abbamay »

I think the best way is to reply to the customer and ask them to set up a private request (it's their job, not yours). My private client had to do exactly that. She got assigned an account manager I think, and set it up with him, then it showed up on my requests page. Does that help?
remoteriverman

Post by remoteriverman »

"I've contacted support three times so far and had no replies to any of my emails."

Ah, I see nothing has changed here. :roll:
Constant

Post by Constant »

Hi Lin. I think this has been sorted out via email now, but thought I'd update you here too just in case. We've setup a standing request on the client's account so you submit all of her articles to that request going forward. We've also reached out to see if we can setup a quick demo with the client so that this runs smoothly for everyone going forward.