How to put articles back to the public catalog

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

moonshine

How to put articles back to the public catalog

Post by moonshine »

Hello, guys. Have you tried responding to open requests by attaching your existing (topic-appropriate) articles via the document lookup field? An article sent this way to clients making those open requests get to view the piece exclusively. I now regret doing this. I should just have messaged the link to the article. My problem is that I do not know how to put the unsold articles back to the public catalog. There's no dropdown menu for doing that. Should I delete the articles and resend them to the review queue?
jak

Re: How to put articles back to the public catalog

Post by jak »

In theory if requested articles are not picked up by the client after a week, they should be transferred to your portfolio. It doesn't often happen that quickly though. After a decent amount of time, you need to contact support and request it.
moonshine

Re: How to put articles back to the public catalog

Post by moonshine »

jak wrote:In theory if requested articles are not picked up by the client after a week, they should be transferred to your portfolio. It doesn't often happen that quickly though. After a decent amount of time, you need to contact support and request it.

Thanks, Jak. I already deleted then resubmitted them. I don't believe unsold pool-request articles are automatically relegated to the public catalog.