Re-submitting Rejected Articles

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

VBlack

Re-submitting Rejected Articles

Post by VBlack »

I am completely new to CC. On January 31 submitted my first article "Strange but Legal Tax Deductions." It was rejected. I have revised it but cannot get it re-submitted correctly. I use My Content and hit Edit. Then do revisions and hit Save Changes. I then hit Resubmit Article button. I look on the My Content Page again and Notifications page and nothing has been updated. Can someone help me do this correctly?? Thank you.

Venita
jak

Re: Re-submitting Rejected Articles

Post by jak »

If you have made changes to your document, you have to upload the file again. I always save it with a different file name so that I can check the right one is included. Could that be where you have been going wrong?
jak

Post by jak »

PS Once the revisions have gone through, you will get a message saying so. Then you know it has gone back to the editors. I'm not sure but it might take some time to be listed as such on your content page.
VBlack

Post by VBlack »

I have tried what you suggested. I still don't see any updates om my account. Maybe it does take a bit of time to get it re-reviewed. I have sent several messages to CC but have heard nothing. I will wait and see what happens. Thank you for your help.

Venits
VBlack

Post by VBlack »

Jak,

I still have not heard anything on my revision. I resubmitted it around Feb. 2. Is there any way to getting in touch with editors?? I would like to write for this site, however, I don't know what I am doing wrong, as far as resubmitting goes.

Venita
LauraGinn

Post by LauraGinn »

I think there are some technical errors with the site at the moment. The other night I tried resubmitting an article about five times and kept getting banned for security issues. I had to email it in the end.
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

Yeah, it took my article 2 weeks to get reviewed. I had a minor revision and it's been about a week I think.

I think they are having technical issues.
jak

Post by jak »

@VBlack. My previous post referred to an old system which has now been updated for most of us, so may not be applicable to you. Sorry if it has made you more confused.

If you haven't yet tried contacting support, I suggest you do so by clicking on Contact at top right of screen. You may be lucky and get a swift reply if they are not too busy.