Not in Search Results

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

KinsleyRoyale

Not in Search Results

Post by KinsleyRoyale »

My article isn't coming up in the search results when I look for it not logged in as though I was a buyer. I typed in my name (not the one I'm using here) and the category and 2 articles show up but not this one. This one was done for a request but the deadline passed. I want to refer someone to it.
jak

Re: Not in Search Results

Post by jak »

As long as the article has passed review and is included in your portfolio, you can give someone the link to it.
KinsleyRoyale

Post by KinsleyRoyale »

I can access my articles through being signed in and going to my content, but I'm wondering how someone not signed in would do it as I doubt the same link would work for someone not signed in.

I'll try to figure it out not signed in and get back to you.
jak

Post by jak »

In the past I have often posted such a link on my blog and seen more hits, which I have assumed I can attribute to it.
dbvirago

Post by dbvirago »

I have found in recent months, and others have posted about it, that when a request deadline passes, the article is no longer automatically released into the general pool. You have to ask, sometimes several times, before this is done. I had one set of articles that, when I finally got in touch with the editor I was working with, told me he was new and "wasn’t aware I had to release them." Another, after 3 emails to support, I finally deleted it and resubmitted it - it sold right away.