Payday?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

MKatz

Payday?

Post by MKatz »

Has everybody else gotten paid for the 2nd period in October? I got paid really quickly after the 15th for the first period, and I don't see anybody else posting, so I'm curious.
LauraGinn

Re: Payday?

Post by LauraGinn »

I was paid on the 3rd November. Hope you get it sorted.
JDWhang

Post by JDWhang »

I didn't get paid. Maybe only some people did?
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

Got paid on the third here as well.
ReneeF

Post by ReneeF »

I didnt have anything up for sale as I was suspended all of october. but I've had this happen, dunno why.
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

Look at the account balance on your account profile to verify that you were due something. Also, chargebacks sneak up on you. I think they should send an email with a chargeback, but they don't. You kinda just notice a negative on your account balance when you check your account.
MKatz

Post by MKatz »

Under account status, it says: Amount Due For This Month$31.20

Where would i see a chargeback? I got paid the last pay period with no problem and right away.

I did send an email to the help desk but haven't heard anything yet.
Pellucidean

Post by Pellucidean »

Another user posted about not getting paid over in the Author Exchange forum, so that's at least three people who weren't paid. I did get paid though.
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

I would contact support or maybe post your author name since CC reads here.
MKatz

Post by MKatz »

I sent in a query last week and had no response. This is the first time this has ever happened, and I am pretty shocked that CC has not responded. Weird stuff. Sort of ironic that they just sent out a survey that says they want to hear from us. :)
MKatz

Post by MKatz »

Update: They paid me today with still no response as to why I wasn't paid before. I still never got a response as to why the payment was over a week late and took three emails and posts here. I write on about five other sites. Some have been late, but they always respond to emails. It's a mystery.
Constant

Post by Constant »

MKatz wrote:Update: They paid me today with still no response as to why I wasn't paid before. I still never got a response as to why the payment was over a week late and took three emails and posts here. I write on about five other sites. Some have been late, but they always respond to emails. It's a mystery.
I commented on the thread you created in Author Exchange. I can't see that we've received any emails from you since August, but your payment has been sent. It looks to have been a glitch with Paypal's IPN when our system attempted to send the payment. Sorry for the inconvenience.