Best-selling categories statistics

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

dbvirago

Best-selling categories statistics

Post by dbvirago »

I was reading through the Guide to Succeeding on Constant Content and saw a reference to the "best-selling categories statistics found on your dashboard." I'm not sure that this is referring to. I see the Recent Document Sales in My Account Status page, which shows category, and Category Inventories under Writing Ideas. Am I missing something, or mis-interpreting what they mean? Also, not entirely sure what view they are calling "my dashboard."

Thanks
PaulMaplesden

Re: Best-selling categories statistics

Post by PaulMaplesden »

I suspect it is an outdated reference (although I could be wrong!) I collect data on what sells on CC, from the 'Writing Ideas' page and I haven't come across information that CC provides on the best selling categories. I do know that I periodically get an email from CC saying the categories that will sell well over the next month or two, so maybe the dashboard was replaced with that? If you're interested, here's my analysis of the best selling categories in June 2014: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76743

I will update this with July figures over the next week or two.
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

They send an email about the best selling categories. That's the only info I know that's reliable.
dbvirago

Post by dbvirago »

Thanks, all. It's the first time I had seen that document, which was linked from the My Account Status page, so I assumed it was new information. Paul, thanks for the link - much appreciated.