Exposing the Raw Data - Here's the Spreadsheet!

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

PaulMaplesden

Exposing the Raw Data - Here's the Spreadsheet!

Post by PaulMaplesden »

All of the data that I have been posting recently has come from a Google spreadsheet where I have been gathering data from various places on Constant Content. I'm happy to make the spreadsheet itself publicly available for viewing and you can access it here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

If you want to do your own data manipulation, you can go to 'File > Make A Copy' and then edit and manipulate data in your own spreadsheet as much as you want. The most interesting page in the spreadsheet is probably the front one, 'High Level Data'. The 'Inv Forecast', 'Sales Forecast' and 'Written By Me' sheets are purely for my own personal information, but there's no reason you couldn't use them to capture what you are writing. Just paste in the details from your 'My Content' page and it will (hopefully) update.

I'm providing this information 'as is', in other words, I won't be able to give specific advice and support or make specific changes for your local copies, but I do hope that you find this useful.